Ever heard of Wordle, the famous word searching game that made people go almost crazy with its addictive nature? Well, Heardle 70s is kind of a similar game, except that the search is not for words here, it’s for music.
The Heardle game puts to test how avid of a music listener you are with daily puzzles. In the puzzles, you are given only one snippet of a song and you have to guess the song after hearing the snippet. You are provided with six attempts only and an option of skipping to further parts of the song by turning in your attempts. At the end, you get to listen to the soundtrack fully.
It’s a pretty little game which is neat and serves as a little morning puzzle for those who like to start off the day with a tickle to the brain. It is very easy to download the game on any device of your choice or even opt to play the game for free online. Heardle 70s is a game that is basically a clone of the Heardle game. Unlike the actual game, it only plays music from the 70s.
The Heardle game does not only cater to the puzzle-loving minds but also does to the music-loving ones. This app helps you discover lost music, find new music and help spread the word and love for music worldwide.
It does not take long to play a round of this game and you can play only one round on a single day. It also helps sharpen those visual and audible abilities of yours, not to mention the concentration and thinking capabilities and you also read another game unblocked games premium.
How to play this game?
1. You can download this game if you want or just stick to the online version. Once you get in, hit play to listen to a snippet of the song on Heardle 70s. You can listen to this snippet as many times as you like and then decide on your answer.
2. The part of the song that is played increases a bit every time you make a wrong guess and move on to the next attempt.
3. You can also trade in one of your attempts to skip the song and listen to a further part in order to decide on the singer or the title.
4. Once you have put in the right answer, you can check the time taken by you to make the correct guess. You can then publish that score on your social media.
5. Win or lose, the game will ultimately show the song to you by playing the whole soundtrack. So, after playing the game, you also get a little dose of music medicine to hype up your day alright.
Spotify has bought this game, so all the tracks are played directly from there. However, this also poses problems since Spotify sometimes bans tracks in certain regions. This makes it difficult to listen to those tracks, but you can easily use a VPN to get around.