In India, every year thousands of students enroll in business management courses at the graduation level. And one of the popular courses is BBA, which opens different career avenues in multiple sectors for its graduates. If you are a commerce student in class 12th, looking for a perfect undergraduate course for you, then do not miss out on reading this blog.
In this blog, we have included a list of career opportunities offered to students who graduated from the best colleges for BBA in Tamil Nadu.
|Table Of Contents|
1. Bachelor of business administration- Course Overview
2. Key highlights of the BBA Course
3. Career Opportunities After Completing a BBA Course
4. Why choose Cheran College for women to pursue BBA?
5. Final words,
6. Frequently Asked Questions
Bachelor of business administration- Course Overview
Bachelor of business administration is an undergraduate course in the field of business management offered by BBA colleges in Coimbatore
. The course prepares students to take up managerial job positions in the corporate world. This course enables students to have a deeper understanding of management skills and knowledge to smoothly run different business operations.
Key Highlights of the BBA Course
Below-mentioned are the BBA course highlights of Cheran College for Women.
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Minimum Eligibility||Applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 level from any recognized board of education.Age Criteria=17-25 years|
|Higher education options||Master of Business Administration, PGDM, Masters in management studies, B.Ed, CA, CS, etc.|
Career Opportunities After Completing a BBA Course
After studying at the best BBA colleges in Tamilnadu, students can apply for mid-level management job positions in any organization. BBA graduates are highly valued in the banking sector, business houses, marketing organizations, business consultancies, educational institutes, etc.
Let’s check out some of the notable job positions available for BBA graduates-
- Event Manager- Events managers are in charge of organizing, publicizing, and assuring the success of both the overall event schedule and specific events. These could range from a marriage to an online seminar.
- Assistant Manager– The assistant manager is a management professional who assists managers in overseeing and managing various tasks of the company. They are responsible for overseeing staff, managing everyday operations, and settling internal conflicts.
- Sales Executive– The main job of a sales executive is to lead this team and make money for their business. Sales executives find prospects, keep up with clients, and look for opportunities to increase sales.
- Airport Manager – The airport manager’s responsibility is to look after the daily operations of an airport. Their responsibilities include looking after the staff, executing operating procedures and monitoring airport expenditures, etc.
- Retail Manager– Retail manager’s responsibilities include managing the daily operations of a store. They are responsible for the smooth operation of a store by reducing costs and maximizing sales.
- Marketing Executive- This is a popular job position after completing BBA from the women’s arts and science colleges in Coimbatore. An organization’s overall marketing strategy is managed by a marketing executive. They manage the advertising campaigns by promoting the name, goods, and services of their business. A marketing executive develops ideas for marketing collateral, carries out research, and keeps up with industry developments.
- Accounting manager- Accounting managers analyze, record, track, and audit the financial data of the company. They manage accounting staff employees as well as the day-to-day operations of the accounting department.
- Human Resource Executive– An HR executive looks after the human resource of the entire organization. They are also responsible for checking whether the HR policies are updated at regular intervals or not.
- Branch Manager– The branch manager is in charge of controlling every aspect of a company’s branch operation. They are responsible for hiring personnel, maintaining branch operations, and creating and overseeing budgets. By establishing and fulfilling the branch’s business goals, they are in charge of ensuring its profitability.
Why choose Cheran College for women to pursue BBA?
- Cheran College for Women has one of the best teams of faculty for the BBA program amongst Women colleges in Tamilnadu.
- The training and placement cell of the college looks after the career development activities and placement of the students. over 1067+ students have received multiple job offers from companies like Infosys, Wipro, IBM, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank, Kotak Mahindra, decathlon, etc.
- The college offers comfortable hostel facilities, canteen, sports, transportation, library, and computer labs facility to the students.
To kickstart a professional career in business management, BBA is a suitable degree course. Not only it opens career avenues in private and public sector organizations, but you can also pursue higher education courses after completing this undergraduate degree. So, choose the right career path today by applying to the best colleges for BBA in Tamil Nadu.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of pursuing a BBA course?
The benefits of pursuing a BBA course are-
- Helps in setting the foundation for MBA.
- Industry-oriented course
- Helps in securing lucrative career opportunities
- Helps in building networks with industry professionals
- Helps in personality development.
- BBA or BCom which is a better degree?
For students interested in learning all aspects of management such as marketing, operations, HR, and finance, BCom is a better option. For students who are interested in making a career in commerce, accounting, and finance, then BCom is a better option. Both the degree offers numerous career opportunities in the relevant fields.
- Which are the major subjects you’ll study in the BBA course?
In the best colleges for BBA in Tamil Nadu, you’ll study subjects like
- Banking & Insurance
- Financial management
- Consumer behaviour & services marketing
- International Business
- Human resource management
- Human behaviour & ethics
- Is BBA in demand?
Yes, BBA is the most sought-after course for business students. As this degree gives a strong foundation for MBA and also offers job opportunities right after the bachelor’s degree, this course is highly demanded. Also, the institution from which you are pursuing this course also plays an important role, so always choose from the best colleges for BBA in Tamil Nadu.
- Is BBA difficult or easy?
BBA is an easy course compared to other bachelor’s degree courses in business. You just need to have an interest in studying business-related concepts.